Fire Station Mural Photos


Exciting!  Last summer I had the opportunity to design, supervise, and participate in painting a mural for the Orem Fire Department, which they use now to teach "Fire Station Field-Tripper Kiddo's" about fire and road safety.  About 40 people helped us paint, and we finished in only two days.  Today I got the photos from Don Seegmiller, UVU's Illustration Advisor, which he shot himself and I'm excited to share a few of them with you!  Eventually, I hope to have a time-lapsed video posted.  Many of the fellow painters were friends (and awesome artists) I get to have classes with at UVU, as you will see...  

DAY ONE:




Hi:

Nate: (happy yellow man)

Adam: (smiley guy)

Pizza, oreos, gatorade:  (mmm)

Lotsa paint:

Trees:

Heather:

Stewart: (with world's cutest firefighter)

Sneaky paint: (and Robyn)

Will Terry: (gansta man on the right...oh and he's a UVU professor)

Lee: (lovely long dark hair... oh, the left one)

Behind this blonde, you can see the color map I made of the mural.  The one Lee is peeking at us by:

Rani: (cute one in da middle)

Painting more:

Sitting:

Everyone:  (1st half)

Everyone: (2nd half)



DAY TWO:


Lee and Tyler: (on spotlight)

Getting closer to finish....:

And closer:

Tra-la-laa




TA DA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!