ARIZONA!



I promise I'm still going to blog about graduation!  And the rest of the fabulous questions people asked me by blog, email, google+, and fb!  (huge thanks to those who participated)

Right now, a quick update of what's going on right now.  I'm in Arizona for a few weeks!  My besties moved down and I joined them for the ride.  I took my car along to help them pack everything, and then to spend some time with them before the big goodbye.  (I don't wanna talk about it)  This is a pic of our trip!  Unlike Toby (dog), Kiko (cat) had never ridden inside a moving vehicle longer than across town.  She spent most the trip hiding in a tight corner.

After a good 12/13 ish hours (thank you landslide and 90-minute detour) we made it to Phoenix by 4 am Utah time.  Singing to my CD's is the only reason I made it alive.  I mean awake.

We actually took 2 cars... so this drawing is a complete lie.  BUT here's a fun fact: I win the gold medal for behind the wheel driving the entire 12/13 hours!  Longest drive ever!  (in competition with my past life)

Thank you, thank you.

Stay tuned for tomorrow, I'll post my newspaper article!  (made front page at my hometown)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you!