Happy Sabbath


Wow, I can testify of that.

On that note....

Today is Sunday!  :)  I can't tell you how much peace the Sabbath day has brought me.  Ahhhh, how nice to take a weekly break from work and painting, guilt FREE.  A day to focus on my Father in Heaven, the worth of my soul and those around me, and important matters of the heart, is something I need.  Had a heart felt phone conversation with a dear eternal friend in California today who shared with me some great trials and sacred moments.  I need you to all know that many miracles and tender mercies are what make all my work possible with my art and this book.  And everything else too.  I'm far too weak and afraid and selfish to have made it this far on my own.

Here's to a Happy Sabbath to each of you!

More art to post tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!