I KNOW YOU CAN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

I'm so feeling inspired by this kid.




"I feel...
I feel... 
I feel...
I feel... 
I feel happy of myself!

"Everybody!!  
I know you can believe in yourself!!!
If you believe in yourself, you will know how to ride a bike!
 If you don't, you shall keep practicing!

"You will get the hang of it, I know it!
If you... if you keep practicing, you will get the hang of it
 and then you can get better and better at it, 
if you do it!!!

"Thumbs up everybody!  
For rock and roll!!"

***

So, let's go believe in ourselves.
Let's write music.  Or books.  Or poetry.
Let's sing and dance like nobody's watching.
Let's live and love with all we have, no holding back.
If we're afraid, we shall keep practicing!
We will get the hang of it--if we DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!